Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Achieving the look that you desire boosts your confidence, and in some cases improves your overall health condition. Moreover, it requires trust to give yourself up to your medical team who would understand what you are looking for, and give you the results that you would like to achieve. Either it is something medical that you need to apply a change on your appearance or solely for aesthetic purposes, we provide you the high quality cosmetic and plastic surgery services with the most experienced medical practices in Turkey.
We collaborate with the leading hospitals in Turkey with highly experienced surgeons. Therefore we provide cosmetic and plastic surgery services including below, and many more:
Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
Rhinoplasty is a field to correct the nasal deformities either congenital or appeared later. Sometimes the procedure can be applied without breaking the nasal bones. On the other hand some cases may require adding cartilage to fix the deformity of the nose.
A simulation of the nose that the patient would like to get is presented before the surgery in order to determine the shape of the nose both with the surgeon and the patient. Our experienced surgeons create a natural looking nose that would be in harmony with your face.
Through rhinoplasty, breathing problems related to the nose may be reduced or eliminated.
Breast surgeries can be divided in 3 types as breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction.
- Breast Augmentation: This is a process to bring the breast size up usually for the small breasts or in case of having saggy breasts after childbirth. The surgeon would place a prosthesis through under the breast, armpit or nipple.
- Breast Lift: It is a procedure to lift the breasts and the nipples up without changing the breast size.
- Breast Reduction: Large breasts may cause some posture disorders, back pain or rashes underneath the breasts. The breast is reconstructed by incising around the nipple and reducing the size of the breast. The form and the level of the breasts are determined regarding to the structure and overall ratio of the body.
As people get older, some changes may appear on the face. These changes are mostly related to the deformity of the skin and the connective tissue. Most common deformities may be specified as skin ageing, facial wrinkles, facial fat loss, and displacement of soft tissues (sagging). However, through some treatments ageing can be reduced significantly on the face.
There are different kinds of treatments for different skin conditions. In order to reduce ageing and to give a more youthful appearance, some of the most commonly used procedures can be specified as; lipofilling (transferring fat from an area of the body to another area), filling (a protein that is found on human body being used to fill in wrinkles and add volume to the soft tissue, and botox (a protein derived from bacterium Clostridium botulinum that prevents nerves from stimulating, therefore to avoid the wrinkles occurring from the mimics).
Besides this, some sagging areas on the face where the skin has lost its elasticity can also be lifted via applying facelift, eyelid lift, neck lift and brow lift. These procedures help lifting the skin and the soft tissue upwards and give the patient a youthful appearance.
BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift/Buttock Lift)
Brazilian Butt Lift is a fat transfer procedure to shape and augment the patient's buttocks. In this procedure the excess fat from different areas of the body such as hips, thighs, lower back, abdomen is removed and injected to the buttocks. Through this operation, the patients can achieve their desired body proportion whilst getting rid of the excessive fat from some certain areas. Brazilian butt lift;
- Enhances the curves
- Reduces excessive fat around the belly
- Provides a balance between upper and lower body
Cosmetic gynaecology is a field that is getting more popular each day. Women who are uncomfortable with their genital area or unhappy due to the natural changes after childbirth, ageing or weight loss etc have started to show interest in this field of cosmetic surgery. There are 2 main and popular branches of cosmetic gynaecology that reshapes women's genital area.
- Vaginoplasty (aka Vaginal Reshaping & Tightening) is focused on reshaping the interior part of the vagina. It is an operation to tighten the vaginal muscles which can be loosened or get weak after child birth. This procedure improves the way the vagina feels and functions which alongside would help one's self-esteem as well.
- Labiaplasty (Labial Reduction) is a surgical procedure for altering the labia minora (inner lips) and labia majora (outer lips), which are the folding skins around the vulva. This procedure aims to reshape and reduce the size of the labia. Due to different reasons such as genetics, age, childbirth etc the labia minora or labia majora might have an uneven shape. Labiaplasty corrects the shape of the labia and helps increase the patient's self-confidence.
Liposuction is a procedure to vacuum fat from different parts of body; especially the abdomen, thigh, hips, buttocks, arms or neck. This procedure is done by the suction of the fat through thin cannulas or metal tubes.
However liposuction should not be considered as a weight-loss method. It is a procedure that is applied when exercises and diets do not work to reduce fat in some specific areas. It also improves the contour of the body whilst getting rid of the excessive fat.